Join us for our annual high school camping trip taking place at Peace River Campgrounds in Arcadia, Fl. The trip is only for 9th grade and up. As a parent, if you don’t want to drive out to Arcadia for drop off, you can drop your kids off at the Laney residents. Contact Chris or Bethany for location details.
The cost of the trip is $20/person and includes food and activities for the weekend. Click here to download the permission slip. Because this trip is semi-local, it does not need to be notarized.
- Tent, poles, stakes
- Tent footprint (ground cover for under your tent)
- Sleeping bag for each camper
- Extra blankets
- Headlamps or flashlights (extra batteries)
- Lantern fuel or batteries
- Clothes for daytime
- Shoes: hiking/walking shoes, easy-on shoes, water shoes
- Insect repellant
- First-aid kit
- Prescription medications
- Toothbrush, toiletries